Pet Portraits by
Sally Jane Photographic Art
Beautiful Images Painted by Camera

All images mounted and ready to frame.

Prices from £50

Visit www.sally-jane.com


Flickr

SallyT.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

My Tweets on Twitter

11 November 2006

Pet Portraits


Pet Portraits by Sally Jane


I am now creating pet portraits which are proving to be very popular. They are created from digital photographs that I take myself and have the look of a real painting once completed. Prices start from £40 for a mounted print ready to frame. With each portrait I also create greetings cards that can be purchased either with the portrait or at any time in the future.

Clicking on the image will provide you with a better view.

For further information visit my web site for further information at www.sally-jane.com/photographic_art

Other pieces of digital art work are also available including landscapes still life portrait commissions.