Pet Portraits by
Sally Jane Photographic Art
Beautiful Images Painted by Camera

All images mounted and ready to frame.

Prices from £50

Visit www.sally-jane.com


Flickr

SallyT.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

My Tweets on Twitter

29 November 2006

e-mail Address Encoder

If you have your e-mail address published as a live link on your web site (assuming you have one) chances are you are being swamped by spam e-mails. I know I have been! Well, thanks to West Bay Web Internet Publishing that may be fixable. I say maybe because I have only just found out about them and it may take a while before I realise the effectiveness of this. What they offer is a free service whereby you type in you address and it provides you with an encoded version as a source code. Copy this code and use it to replace the e-mail address in your web site html code. It will look the same but it is apparently unusable by spamming programs.
Click on the title of this blog post to go direct to the web page in question.

No comments: