Pet Portraits by
Sally Jane Photographic Art
Beautiful Images Painted by Camera

All images mounted and ready to frame.

Prices from £50

Visit www.sally-jane.com


Flickr

SallyT.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

My Tweets on Twitter

22 February 2007

Happy Birthday to Us, Happy Birthday to Us!

It's my birthday today so I am determined to have a great day. But, it's not just my birthday. I share it with my husband except he was born a couple of years before me. It's quite neat really as it means we can never forget each others birthday. Added to that, our dogs birthday was yesterday.
All total trivia, I know, but I thought I would share it anyway :-)

2 comments:

Fedele said...

Ciao Dall'Italia Auguri per il compleanno

Sally T said...

I think the English translation for the above is -
"Hello From Italy Auguries for the birthday"